We know you have all been patiently awaiting the announcement for our 2021 conference – DACA’s 30th! We know everything has been a “CHALLENGE” and due to COVID-19, we will continue with our virtual offerings and free content for members. Join us for always awesome and informative event. Stay tuned for additional details as they become available.
- What: DACA Annual Conference “THE CHALLENGE!”
- When:Wednesday September 22, 2021 from 11:00AM-1:00PM
- Karen Neeley, General Council from IBAT – with her always informative regulatory hot topics
- Russ Horn, President of CoNetrix – with technology perspectives in the age of CoVid
- Where: Anywhere with internet access – your office, home office, lunchroom, poolside, or even the beach!
- Cost: Free to all DACA members (non-members pay standard rate)