Any job opening listed on this page is provided for informational purposes only and is not affiliated with DACA.
The Loan Compliance Officer reports to the Chief Risk Officer and will be responsible for administering and enhancing all lending compliance program requirements. The position is responsible for compliance of lending related laws and regulations. The Loan Compliance Officer ensures controls are in place to meet regulatory expectations under the oversight of the Office of the Comptroller of Currency (OCC).
• Ensure the lending products offered are fully compliant with company policy and all applicable regulations.
• Works closely with the department managers; conducts daily compliance reviews, advises business leaders on compliance procedures; reviews and implements regulatory changes;
• Works closely with the Bank’s Risk Management team and various departments in identifying, defining, and re-mediating various risk-related issues.
• Conducts a review of compliance procedures and controls to assess how well business activities are complying with regulatory lending obligations.
• Work closely with marketing and product/business development groups to ensure that all lending programs are in compliance with laws and regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• 5+ years relevant compliance experience.
• Strong knowledge of consumer lending laws and regulations.
• Understanding of banking systems and processes.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Pegasus Bank is looking for an experienced compliance professional to join our Risk Management team. We are a fast-growing community bank in Dallas, TX (50 employees and $625M asset size with 3 branches and a Mortgage LPO). Please visit our website at www.pegasusbankdallas.com to learn more about us!
Compliance Officer will be responsible for maintaining a strong CMS.
• Day-to-day compliance functions (deposits/loans/marketing/etc.)
• Implementation of regulatory changes across the organization
• Conduct risk-based compliance reviews
• Prepare and file HMDA LAR
• Conduct CRA analysis
Qualified candidate must possess, at a minimum:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Extensive experience in regulatory compliance (officer, analyst, or auditor)
• CRCM and/or CAMS preferred
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines
• Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills
If you’re interested in working in an environment where leadership, transparency, excellence, and integrity are among our core values, explore an opportunity at Dallas Capital.
Our team is searching for a highly motivated and experienced candidate to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the Bank’s compliance CRA & Fair Lending programs, and assist in managing the Bank’s risks. You will also manage the Bank’s lending compliance function, including Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA), Unfair Deceptive Abusive Acts and Practices (UDAAP), Servicemember Civil Relief Act (SCRA), Community Reinvestment Act (CRA), and knowledge of Fair Lending, Flood, Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA) and the Truth in Lending Act (TILA). It is the responsibility of the CRA & Fair Lending Officer to maintain the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA) public files.
• Manage the bank’s CRA & Fair Lending programs. This includes coordinating third-party reviews of compliance activities, addressing related findings and recommendations, and following-up to ensure appropriate corrective actions have been taken.
• Monitor lending regulatory changes and issues as well as initiate action to implement.
• Responsible for annual CRA and HMDA reporting and submission.
• Manage the CRA/HMDA Data Software.
• Conduct CRA & Fair Lending self-assessments.
• Serve on the CRA Committee.
• Work with external auditors and regulators and aid in the resolution of any issued identified, as it relates to CRA & Fair Lending.
• Maintain Community Service Hours Database and coordinate volunteer activities relating to CRA.
• Vendor Risk Management responsible for coordinating the annual vendor risk review.
• Assist with drafting and implementing policies and procedures to mitigate inherent risks and to ensure strong and effective internal controls are in place.
• Identify and implement preventative techniques and methods to mitigate compliance and legal risk.
• Perform special projects as requested.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
• Dedication—the individual should be committed to achieving results under demanding time frames.
• Analytical—the individual synthesizes complex or diverse information.
• Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
• Leadership—the individual inspires and motivates others to perform well, accepts feedback from others.
• Judgment—the individual displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment and makes timely decisions.
• Planning / organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
• Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures.
• Integrity—the individual possesses high ethical standards and expects the same from all others in the organization. Exposure to confidential information requires the individual to act as a trusted confidant of the Company.
• Strong work ethic and willingness to research regulatory compliance and reporting matters.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word)
College degree and at least 5 years related work experience at a bank or credit union. Certified Regulatory Compliance Manager (CRCM) designation preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS / ENVIRONMENT:
Hours: 40 hours a week, Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm
Some variation in work hours may be required as job duties demand
DCB is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Please go to http://dallascapitalbank.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Texans Credit Union is currently hiring a Compliance Officer to join our team! This position is responsible to assist management in keeping up to date with compliance issues, be the central point of contact and coordination of all regulatory/legal compliance changes, and to ensure that the credit union is in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Go to Texans Career Center at https://www.texanscu.org/home/about/career-center and click on APPLY TODAY to submit your application.
This position is responsible to assist management in keeping up to date with compliance issues, be the central point of contact and coordination of all regulatory/legal compliance changes, and to ensure that the credit union is in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Major Duties and Essential Functions
• Maintain current knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to the Credit Union.
• Monitor for new laws/regulations and changes to existing laws/regulations and disseminate pertinent information, including impact assessment, to management.
• Serve as central point of contact and coordination for all new regulations and changes to existing regulations. Participate in projects to implement new products, services or processes to ensure regulatory compliance.
• Provide compliance guidance and support in the development of policies and procedures to address regulatory requirements and follow up with appropriate areas to ensure required changes are implemented within required timeframe.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of operational policies, procedures, and systems in key business areas to assist in ensuring ongoing compliance.
• Research and respond to compliance questions from management and staff.
• Perform compliance reviews and collaborate with business partners to resolve any issues.
• Review monthly complaint report and research, as needed, to determine if regulatory issues exist.
• Support of business partners in review of policies and procedures for compliance, and forms and disclosures with applicable laws and regulations, and the institution’s stated policies and procedures.
• Review and approve marketing materials/advertisements to ensure compliance. Periodically review, or oversee review of, website content and disclosures/forms for ongoing compliance.
• Work with Training Department and management to review and update compliance training requirements and materials as needed.
• Maintain compliance related documentation (agreements, disclosures and change in terms) as required by regulation and Texans Record Retention Policy.
• Specific knowledge of State and Federal regulations affecting deposit and lending functions, as well as credit unions and other financial institutions, and understanding of the translation of those laws and regulations into operational processes
• Specific knowledge of Credit Union operations, policies, procedures, services and products
• Broad knowledge of BSA
• Ability to comprehend and interpret policies, procedures, laws, regulations and guidelines
• Ability to deliver results in an ambiguous and changing environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and across departments, both orally and in writing, and establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Ability to proficiently use MS Office products and MS Internet Explorer
• Ability to prioritize work, handle multiple tasks, effectively manage time, and select appropriate courses of action
• Ability to exercise judgment and sound discretion and understand when formal legal interpretive advice is needed
• Ability to influence peers, colleagues, and managers across LOB or organizational lines to take action on complex, technical or sensitive topics with companywide impact
• Knowledge of ERM governance processes helpful
• Be ethical and use good judgment Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Two to four years of experience in a compliance capacity at a financial institution
• Compliance certification preferred
Let us know if you have a job you’d like to post.