Any job opening listed on this page is provided for informational purposes only and is not affiliated with DACA.
The Senior Fair Lending Analyst performs fair lending data analytics and is responsible for maintaining processes and procedures to perform periodic analysis of the Bank’s lending activity.
• Identifies data requirements
• Reviews outliers including, but not limited to, identifying corrective action or procedural changes needed within business areas
• Conducts data analysis of mortgage, consumer, small business and/or commercial loans to identify significant variances to fair lending
compliance regulations and standards
• Perform regression and redlining statistical analysis on loan applications and originations for various lending channels
• Perform matched pair analysis for residential and consumer lending portfolios
• Perform exception monitoring for pricing and underwriting
• Perform pipeline reviews for Regulation B notice requirements
• Conduct impact reviews for new activity change management and marketing and advertising material
• Conduct impact reviews for assisting with fair lending documentation and analysis for the cyclical fair lending regulatory examination
• Assist in performing annual Fair Lending Risk Assessment
• Maintain proficiency in software tools necessary to complete requisite fair lending analysis and collaborate with software vendors as
• Various duties as assigned
• 2+ years fair lending data analytics experience
• Excellent organizational and analytical skills
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with all levels of an organization
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Pegasus Bank is a $700MM community bank headquartered near Love Field.
Visit our website at www.pegasusbankdallas.com to learn more about the bank and our culture.
Risk Management team is comprised of Compliance, BSA, and Internal Audit.
Compliance Officer is responsible for day-to-day functions and oversight (including training, implementation, and testing) of deposit and compliance regulations, such as: Fair Lending, HMDA, CRA, TILA/TISA, marketing approvals, etc.
Comprehensive knowledge of diverse compliance aspects;
Minimum 5 yrs experience;
Must be able to work independently and as part of a team.
Our client, a company in Ft. Worth, is seeking a compliance manager. In this role, you would manage the compliance hotline, run reports and analysis on cases, develop and manage programs and training, etc. This person will report to the Compliance Attorney.
• Administers global ethics and compliance reporting system, including assessment and oversight of relationship with third party vendor hosting the reporting system.
• Assists with ensuring that procedures, guidance, and standards are developed, implemented, maintained and updated for the general operation of the Compliance Program and its related activities in a consistent manner to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
• Manages training, pre-approval, and third party due diligence online systems including providing first level support to end users.
• Manages revisions to global compliance material published on the Company’s internal and external websites; coordinates the distribution and publication of these materials.
• Manages investigations from the hotline, including assigning matters to respective functions for investigation, providing support to investigators, and ensuring timely completion and resolution of investigations.
• Assists with developing and coordinating training opportunities and maintains live and on-line compliance training records.
• Assists with the management of trade compliance matters and OFAC regulations as they pertain to the business.
• Identify trends in ethics and compliance program activities.
• Manages the drafting, revising and editing of trainings, reports, and presentations, including presentations to the Board or Audit Committee and at other internal meetings
• Reviews due diligence forms submitted by employees and third parties for completeness.
• Reviews ongoing monitoring reports from third party due diligence system and escalates issues identified as needed.
• Assists with internal investigations as needed, working with the Compliance Counsel
• Manages internal investigation matter management system, by creating and updating case files and generating reports from system.
• Organizes and maintains global compliance files.
• Degree: Bachelor’s degree required.
• Minimum 3 years of compliance and/or comparable legal experience.
• Must be knowledgeable about best practices for ethics and compliance programs.
Let us know if you have a job you’d like to post.